Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Image I Chose

The image I choose is a Hawaiian flower- Hibiscus. The reason I chose this flower is because I love these types of flowers it catches my attention when I see them. Seeing these flowers make me dream of me going to an island where everything is very tropical and calm. A hibiscus is a beautiful flower that I mainly see in Hawaii. They are amazing flowers that you just can’t find in one color you can find it many colors. The good thing is that they are very simple and you can either wear a imitation of it or the real flower in your hear or as a necklace or a bracelet. With these flowers you can make just about any creation you can even draw it out. I just find it so amazing that Mother Nature has made a unique flower like the Hibiscus.

1 comment: