Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Oldest Acts Like the Youngest

Whenever I visit Mexico I would see my uncle and see a young person inside of him that I don’t even have in me. My uncle is old to me, he is in his forties and he acts like such a child. Not even I act as a child, and I am only seventeen years old. My uncle reminds me of a child because he constantly plays the Xbox 360 and even makes the sound effects that small kids make when they are so into the game. My uncle makes me laugh every time he sees a new game for the Xbox 360 on television because he is no different than a child. If you were to sit a child and my uncle together while playing the Xbox 360 they would get along because they would act the same way. Every time my uncle sees a new game recently come out he gets excited and comes to each of my brothers and I and tells us about the new game and if “we” want it (deep inside we all know he’s the one who wants it but you know parents, they want excuses). If we say that we want the new game he gets extremely happy and says “You got it!” But if you say that we do not want it, he tries to do whatever he can to persuade us so that we want it so he can buy it for us when it is really for him. My uncle always acts like a young person because he plays around a lot and has the energy than not even the average teenager has these days. He’s always working, sleeping, eating, or playing the Xbox 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment