Thursday, December 2, 2010

Setting as the World

Wow!! I remember when I was in my living room and I had barley had gotten my puppy Mickey Mouse. At first he didn't like being in my house so he would hide under the couches in the living room. So the following week he got use to my family he started to have more confidence and started to act like a little baby like if he was a human being and he was the baby of the house. He started to act like if he had manners you can say he acts like a dog with class who is rich and spoil. My family and I were impressed because we didn’t know where Mickey mouse had gotten this manners and why he would act so smart. I think him living in the room made him feel like if it was his own room which really wasn’t. It was just too funny how he thought everything was his and he didn’t like anyone touching his stuff because they were his. After all of this he started to become really playful and started to grab every toy he would see in the living room and leave them all over the house like if he we were his servants. After we would pick them up he would tackle us or jump and snatch the toys of our hands, it so amazing on how he can be so wise n his actions. Even though Mickey Mouse can be a big time trouble maker he is a sweet and loyal friend who is there for 24/ 7. I would never trade him for the world he is my life everything to me. My Mickey Mouse can conceited because he thinks he lives the luxurious life in the living room because of how everything is wood and how everything is fixed and decorated. In which it makes my family and me feel really comfortable were we can relax and talk and watch TV and see Mickey Mouse be a fool! Moments like this are moments to never forget in life and always remember forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment