Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cooperation

Cooperation to me is when you work as a team when you’re working with other co-workers in a business. Being able to work in a cooperation can very important because it helps you become more social in life. Everyone needs some type of cooperation in their life because this becomes part of life at least once. For example I need cooperation of my teachers to help me pass my class with a great understanding for my grade level. I also need the cooperation of my parents in my daily life in order to go to school and achieve my future goals. I need the cooperation of my brothers to make my life easier with the household chores. I need the cooperation of my friends to have a great time rather than be bored. I need the cooperation of my friends to be happy and make life a pass time. I need the cooperation of everyone in order to make the world a better place. Cooperation is very important in my life because you cannot always succeed if you don’t have the cooperation of others. If you don’t have cooperation in your life then your life will be tough and everything will look hard with no one next to you. If you always carry cooperation in you that means you will always have a successful life that will bring you great things in to life. That’s why we should all carry some type of cooperation with others to be recognizing in a good way and to also be known in life from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment