Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When a change of plans becomes necessary

When change of plans becomes necessary is when maybe you are going through an emergency. I say this because at times when plans change when it’s necessary it mainly when some bad stuff has happen in the family or with friends. A situation like this has happen to me. One time had plan to go to a party but at the same time my dog got real sick and my dog comes first before any party. My dog is very important to me so I would give up anything for him to have him health and safe. My dog had eaten to much that day so it tummy started to hurt, and the party I had plan to go for months, but my dog was very sick like if it was going to die. So I end up taking my dog to the hospital and get him in the emergency room. As he went in my  friend called me asking me where I was at I thought she was going to get mad at me but she didn’t and she end up telling me that she would of the done the same thing if she was in my shoes. She told me that if I were to get out early to still go to her party and to keep her posted on my dogs health. By the end of the day my dog was hospitalize and was taken care of very well and he got much better. This moment was unexpected because we never though my dog could of gotten this sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment