Sunday, October 3, 2010

Seven Haiku Verse on the Ocean to Freedom

The Ocean to Freedom
I walk across water
Falling in the water
I watch the waves go back in

Its cold and I wait
For someone to shelter me
And take me into the sea

As I hear the waves
Across I see, I see the
Dolphins jumping

Look at the ocean,
From the view on top the hill;
Thank God for nature.

I open to love,
as water flows across rocks,
without resistance

We share freedom
Enjoy the gift of love and joy,
And the tree of life.

Enjoy the silence,
The grove of deep rooted trees,
Sentinels of peace.

The power of love
is mysterious for sure,
like a storm at sea.

Hummingbird whispers,
"Be yourself, free yourself now."
The message is clear.

The message reveals,
What nature wants us to know,
When we hear the birds

No comments:

Post a Comment