Sunday, October 17, 2010

Prompt 4

Is Human Cloning Right Or Wrong?
Have you ever thought of having a duplicate of yourself? I know I have, that’s why I would like to explore the different types of cloning available and the main issues in the cloning controversy. So I can be inform if cloning is something that is right or wrong to do in some one’s life. I hope to find an answer, for myself, regarding this controversy. I really wonder if cloning is something that can something affect able or effectible too our world.
First off there are many opportunities that will come with cloning. Cloning can help have babies be born healthier without having the risk of being born with dieses that can be unconventional. This would be great because babies are born really unhealthy and they have to go through so many things to get in good health. Another pro that would be immense is that cloning can be really helpful in life if they can help victims with leukemia or any major cancer. This would be a great reason to have human cloning because the scientist can find cures to all these illness. To me these are two most important to pros because a baby no one can really replace their health and people with cancer can live life happy, without having or fear when will there life be over or who will they leave behind.
Now, if we look into the cons of human cloning there really is a very high risk of producing something worse off than the original. Possibly even a threat to society. Now that I really think of what cloning really is that cloning can affect many of us because clones are produce of organ and other body parts. This affects the world by having diversity reduce. Also if we were to produce clones they can result uncontrollable and how they constructs through life.
I know there are more cons to cloning than pros but to me these were the main ones to be informed about.
How I see cloning now is that it is very controversial, with many perspectives. Now I would say I would not want a clone of me because I would not know what I would expect from the clone or in what danger am I put putting society through. As a result cons beats pros because all the helpful things that cloning can help in isn’t secure to society. In my opinion I think clones are going to be treated like animals in a way because they are human and there just an imitation. Finally God made us to use our minds to do well and not create imitations of ourselves to our advantage.
            Human cloning to me is something that is really controversial because we don’t know the effect to the outcome of the clone. Hopefully scientist and all those research out there can understand that cloning isn’t the solution to all the collisions that happen to all humans. That’s why we were all made to have a mind and true solutions to help each other not by creating and imitation that might result correctly. Hopefully the government can put a stop to this. Until then, I really hope everyone else can understand that human cloning isn’t correct and how I disagree on human cloning.

No comments:

Post a Comment