Friday, October 15, 2010

If I were a doctor, the kind of doctor I would be would be..Tell what your job would be like.

If I were any type of doctor, I'd be a pedestrian because children are a big part of my life.I would love to be a pedestrian because I care for them, and I think they are so cute and easy to bribe. I'd be a pedestrian  because I wouldn't see myself as any other type of doctor because I wouldn't love my career as much as being a pedestrian. The few kids that I know always smile when they see me and they always make me smile when I see them so being a pedestrian would be a career that make me happy because i would be helping children. Being a pedestrian would help me discover more facts on children and i would be able t help them.

1 comment:

  1. A pedestrian is a walking person not a doctor. I think you mean a pediatrician lol

    ReplyDelete