Friday, October 15, 2010

My Happiest Day

The happiest day of my life is a time when I was totally happy was when I was in the sixth grade, which was about six years ago. It was a windy yet sunny day and it was a special day to me because that day I got my first pet, Spike, who I also call my baby. Spike was a yellow labrador, medium height for a dog, extremely playful and huge for a four month old baby lab. At first when my dad brought him home I was very excited but once I saw his size I was afraid that he would attack me or something. I noticed that Spike was smelling everything and everyone but was playful at the same time. I carefully approached Spike with fear that he would bite me or knock me down with his tail. I was very happy inside although my face expression didn't match my feelings inside. I petted Spike little by little and tried hugging him but he was too wild so that wasn't possible. Spike suddenly began to whine and whimper so we though he was hungry and fed him a big bowl of dog food, but he ate it immediately so we fed him more, and more and more until he was satisfied even though he almost finished all his food. The night came near and bedtime came near to so we placed Spike in the garage to sleep there in the meantime while we got a house for him to sleep in. I went to bed also, but suddenly I heard whimpering so I got up and went to go make company to Spike because I felt bad for him that he was alone. I was still scared that he could of jumped on me but I did it because he means a lot to me although he's just an animal. I'm grateful for Spike and I love him and I will always remember that day as one of the most happiest days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment