Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The first thing I want in the morning...

The first thing I want in the morning is more sleep because I want to rest more. I feel like this because the earlier I go to bed the more tire I wake up. Then I feel all sleepy when I get on the bus and I kind of semi fall asleep. As I get to school I feel more energetic and I wish I could have some food. So I go and get breakfast and I just love drinking orange juice as soon as I get to school I feel it brightens my day more. I also wish I could have a big chocolate cake to eat  because it makes me feel more energetic and makes me feel more lovable about school. So I wish and hope every morning could be like this more sleep and more rest! I hope these morning could come true when I'm older.

No comments:

Post a Comment