Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Ocean In My Room

What I would paint in my bed room would be the ocean and the sea animals. When I start painting the ocean waves, I will use a sponge sea to create the appearance of the foam on the top of ocean waves. This will create the idea of water moving towards the shore when painting ocean waves with help from a water colorist. After that I will paint the sea animals. I will paint dolphins,starfish,corrals,sea lions, sea horses, killer whales,and just about any sea animal  I could think of! I would also have sailboats down in the oceans being cover of corrals. I would also draw submarines searching for treasure and how they cross volcano's under the sea. For sound effects I would also put speakers with the sound of the waves and the birds singing as they go throw the top of the ocean trhough the sand and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment