Sunday, September 12, 2010

Loving my pet Dino!

I was in my bed sleeping like an angel but at the same time I headed noise. An I always get freaked out when I hear noises so I woke up right away. So I'm getting up to see where the noise is coming from outside my window I see a shadow and the shadow was moving quickly. So i go down my window and I follow the shadow and it makes a stop and I take a peak and I see its a baby dinosaur looking for its mom. As I saw the baby Dino it felt like if I'm dreaming because I know I was living in the year 2010 and not in the time of the dinosaurs so I pinched my self and it was real! I was seeing a real baby dinosaur it was real. So after that I had the guts and I went after wishing it didn't eat me. As I went after it saw me an started talking to me in English I was freaked out.That I almost fainted and it told me that her name was Bumble-Bee and that she came from another planet to rescue me from the caveman. I didn't believe the dinosaur but she told me to go with her and that i would be safe and i would live a better life far away from here from danger and that I could take my family too.So I listen to her and I told my parents and they laugh at me and then Bumble-Bee popped out and my parents believe me and we literally left with the dinosaur to live a happier life.

1 comment: