Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In this dream I was...

In this dream I was in the ocean surfing, waiting for big waves to come. As I started surfing on the big waves I started to imagine how would it feel to swim under the sea. All this beautiful ideas started coming to my mind how I could swim with dolphins, starfish and fishes except sharks because they are scary creatures. All this ideas seemed so beautiful to me because the ocean to me is like a second home. A home that can never be replace by anyone or anything. As I continue dreaming I saw two dolphins that seem that they were a couple. They started to play around with my boarded. So finally they end up dropping me and then I see that one of the dolphins goes under me and out the no where I'm on top of them swimming with them. At that moment they made me feel like if the world was mines. Like if nothing could ever destroy that moment of joy and happiness. To me this dream will always remain as reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment