Wednesday, September 8, 2010

If I Had Hundred Dollars and i could keep it...what would I do with the money?

If I had a hundred dollars I would donate it to and orphanage because the children in there are in need too. I believe that every child deserve to be given happiness in some certain way. If they can't have the happiness of a parent then at least something they could enjoy to have with them. With the one hundred dollars I would tell the owner or manger to buy the most needed children in the orphanage a gift they would like and that isn't to expensive. So the other children could get a part of the money too. I would donate the money to this place because I have many friends that are adoptive and they would tell me there lives story in the orphanage and they weren't always a happy story. So I believe in helping out children and making them happy somehow would change part of how they feel and that would make me happy too! So hopefully oneday I could become and adoptive parent and make a childs life different.

No comments:

Post a Comment