Sunday, September 12, 2010

The perfect meal for my family

The perfect meal I would make for my family would be enchiladas. I would make this for my family because its one of our favorite dishes to eat. This meal would be serve with a tasty strawberry lemonade drink and cheesecake as desert. The enchiladas are made of tortilla, green sauce, cheese, lettuce and chicken.I would make the enchiladas by having the chicken, chile's, cheese and 1 cup of the chile sauce. Dip a tortilla in the oil to soften in. Lay a tortilla flat and fill with about 1/4 cup of filling down the center. Bring the edges over the filling to close it and then lay the tortilla seam side down baking dish. Repeat until all of the tortillas are filled.Pour remaining sauce over the top. Sprinkle with the cheese cotija, and then bake them. An that would be the perfect meal for my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment