Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Youngest Person I Know

The youngest person I know is my little cousin named Maria Elena. She is the type of young girl who loves to be real girly, but has a mouth that no one can ever shut up! Even though  she talks lot I love her a lot because she is super cute and sweet and know how to keep you entertain. She also loves to cheer up people when they seemed sad. She is very unique and smart because her way of being is rare to find in small children. She's the type of girl who sees the world as a perfect place were she finds everything joyful with no problems. She always dreams to become a big celebrity to have alot of money. My favorite thing about her is when she dances because she copies dances from the t.v. because she consider herself a super star. Having her in my life makes life beautiful because she is a contages girl who will always brighten your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment