Sunday, November 28, 2010

Around Europe

Choosing somewhere to go in this world is to hard because there so much out there. Every country to me is beautiful. I know out there in the world, there’s one country I would love to visit. That country would be Europe. Europe is widely known for its extraordinary, beautiful landmarks. There’s the famous Rome, Italy, France and more places. Ever since I took French at my school, I have wanted to go to visit the Eiffel Tower in Paris. There are so many beautiful pictures of it but I would like to see it with the naked eye.  There is also the Vatican City; in Rome that is famous for its architecture and that is where the Vatican lives. There is Spain, where lots and lots of monuments and attractions are at. For example, there is the Clock Tower, Palace Gardens, El Retrato, Crystal Palace Del Prado Museum, and much more. In Italy, there is Castel Sant'Angelo, Chamber of Deputies, Piazza Navona, Pallazzo Barberini, Palazzo di Giustizia, Piazza del Campidoglio, Palazzo Senatorio, Ponte Vittorio Emanuele, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Victor Emmanuel and more. In France,  Arc de Triomphe, Centre Pompidou, Sainte-Chapelle, Palais des Papes, Avignon and more beautiful landmarks. In Rome there is The Pantheon, Galleria Borghese, the Colosseum, Basilica di San Pietro, Vatican Museums. I love Italian food, especially pizza, lasagna, pasta Alfredo and spaghetti.  I also love French pastries because they are so delicious. I also want to go to Europe because of the cute European guys and their adorable accent. With all the things that Europe has to offer, who would not want to go visit Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment