Monday, November 1, 2010

What's special about me?

There are many things that are special about me. I’m the type of person who is based on originality. I'm the kind of girl who hates the fact of growing up. I wish I could go to a land were there’s peace. You will always find me smiling or laughing. When I’m board I love to write in my journal and read. I believe that reading is a way to run away from reality and just letting your mind fantasize. I’m pretty slow at times. So try to have patience with me. I can be really friendly, but sometimes can be mean if it’s not my day. I also am very caring for others and myself and this is what makes me be me. I love to sing, party and dance to everything you name it! I’m a girly-girl I love anything that has to do with fashion! Fashion is what pays an important role in my life because I love being fashionable and it what makes me. But even though I love fashion I also love watching basketball games, and I just love my sports, I’m very athletic. I am a swimmer and a tennis player and I’m a clumsy ass one too. I love movies that are funny, that have love, comedy, action or movies of any kind!! Oh and also playing video games :) I also like to lay back and chill with my friends. When I go out with my friends I love too grub on a big meals. Plus I always have to eat right! What also makes me special in my own way that I can be part of a police program and I can work with them because that’s my path to my career in my future. Having to me to be like this makes me special for the person I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment