Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Decade That Amazes Me

I find any decade amazing because it carries so much history that you dont where to choose froom. if i made thechoice of choosin ga decade it would be 70’s. I choose the 70’s because it had a an amazing fashion and t had an era of entertainment. New, music, new fashion styles, new dance moves, and etc. Today, we see the seventies as a theme for different occasions. I would live in this era because I like being colorful and dressing hip and stylish like they did. It would definitely be fun to live that era because it seems like it did not happen when it really did. Schools often do a 70’s theme as part of spirit week or whatever the occasion may be and it is very cool to see everyone put their ideas and styles together to make an outfit of the 70’s. For Halloween people often dress up as the 70’s and it really stands out. I always imagine what if everyone dressed like that rather than everyone dressing extremely different. The music is another reason why I would want to live the 70’s era. A lot of the 70’s hits are very commonly known today, such as MC Hammer’s “Can’t Touch This.” I love the music that was developed in the seventies, which is the second top reason why I would like to live the 70’s era. As the new music developed new dances and dance moves had to be created. Many dance moves developed throughout the 70’s era as well which is why I would like to live the 70’s era.  The 70’s era is an era that was full of excitement, entertainment, and was very interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment