Monday, November 29, 2010

The Music Video

One music video that I like a lot is actually a scene in a movie but can be seen as a music video online. The video I am talking about is called "Your Biggest Fan" San by Nick Jonas. It is a song he sings in an episode to his girlfriend because he didn’t know how to show her his love and he didn’t want to keep denying it. When I saw this video it felt very inspirational. It is in his singing of the song that the female main character Macy realizes that she is in love with Nick. His macho, cool personality of superstar started to become more humble because as he sang the song to her he felt the passion he had for her and the chemistry they could create for each other. The words in the music video are about understanding that love can be lasting no matter how you want to show it to the world.  Nick Jonas voice is so smooth and beautiful that it is perfect for this song and scene. His angelic voice brings out the emotion of the viewers and their acting only makes it better. At the end of the song the family starts to applaud and every one is shock because he confesses his love though a song. This Music Video made me realize that love can not e denied and love can be powerful just like the song being powerful and showing a tough emotion. Now I know I can write to show my love for the one I love!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. I though this music video was really nice and romantic. You did good writing this prompt. You only had one mistake. You misspelled through instead of writing through you put though, but good writing.

    ReplyDelete