Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Mood Of Weather

When I see the weather it makes my mood changes. In my opinion weather has makes people have mood swings just like when a ring show you your mood. Weather affects my mood in many ways. Depending on the weather is how I feel inside. If it is burning hot outside, I get sleepy and want to go to sleep or I want to go swimming. I like the hot weather because I can wear some of my favorite summer clothes. If it is warm outside, I want to go to the park for a walk. If it is windy and cold, I like to stay inside because I feel lazy and gloomy inside. During winter, I get really lazy because I do not like being active in the cold. If it is raining outside, I get calm because the sound of rain calms my body and mind. Depending the weather depends on my mood. If it is hot I am tired exhausted, peaceful, or sleepy. If it is cold and windy, I am lazy, gloomy, mad, cold, or disappointed. If it is raining I am most likely calm and serene. No one wants to go out swimming with a big smile on cold a day which is why people get lazy and cold on chilly days. On sunny days no one wants to go to Big Bear Lake because its just not the right day to feel like taking a road trip to a place that there is nothing to do on a sunny day but rather on a chilly rainy day. On rainy days some people get extremely lazy and don’t feel like going out at all so they choose to stay home and spend quality time with their family or friends.  Mood weather I part of life that everyone goes through.

No comments:

Post a Comment