Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Favorite Season

My favorite season of the year from all four would have to be summer. Summer is the best season for me because Im never home im mostly out town meeting the world. My summer is just countless things I like to do during summer. I like to go to diffrent cities and visit the beachs, and lay dow to relax to leave all my stress. I like to go to alot of diffrent cities especially to San Fransico because I feel I'm in a new place surrounded of new people and alot of new thing to meet! Also i like spend my summer at the police station because I get to go out and get to learn alot of new expierences. I love going to the pool to swim in my teams and compete with other pools everday. I also love to walk my dog at the promenade Because is a ho day and walking and shopping and with my dog makes everything so awsome. One tradition we have with our family for every summer is t go to the amusment parks and have fun with my friends. I like to go to the movies on Fridays with my family. I like to go to water parks and have fun with my family. I like to invite my neighbors to my house to play games outside such as basketball, soccer, the slip'n' slide or just splash each other with waterballoons or the water hose. And best of all I love to sleep in because I have no worries about school. I like to party all night long, and have fun. Summer is just a relaxing and awesome season that everyone loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment