Sunday, November 28, 2010

Newly arrived person

If any one were to ever ask me to write an article about a person newly arrived from another country, there are countless questions I would ask him or her. Supposing it was a she, I would begin questioning her by asking her what is her name. After I jot down her name, I would ask her how old she is, where she comes from, and why she came because the article will be mostly about the newly arrived person. After I have asked her those previous questions, I would ask her if she has visited this country before, if so for how long, for what reason, if she liked it or not, what she liked about it and what she disliked. I would ask her what are a few similarities between this country and her country from where she came from and some differences. I would ask her what does she plan to do while her stay here, and what she is going to try to stay away from. I would ask her what has she heard about this country, which good things and bad things. If she is scared of anything here. I would ask her what does she like about her country. I’d then ask her about her interests and hobbies. Such as what does she do for a living, what she loves to do on her free time, what is her favorite food, what things she dislikes and etc. so that the article could include information about her. I would include her background, her nationality, her birthday and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment