Monday, November 15, 2010

Master Plan

The city of Santa Monica is not known as a city of the stars.. It is a city known for the its beach and its events. In fact, in my own community, there is a beautiful views of the beach there a pier were you can go walk around and go eat at. This city doesn’t have so much drama like other cities. Santa Monica city will never ever bore you because it just has so many things.  My master plan for making my community better is by helping community relations create more events every week for the city and have more people be part of these events. We should create city teams and play games and have practices. We could also create more jobs for teenagers. This way they would be learning responsibility and making money an appropriate way great idea I to gather the community around and go clean the beach so it can be a healthier place for us and the sea animals. Basically the ocean would be better if the people in it made better decisions and kept the areas clean. I been part of Santa Monica events and I know its fun because you get to meet so many people and it’s amazing how everyone is. I know if the city has more of this more people would want to go and the city could probably win some extra money to do some founding over the city and its needs. I just hope the city improves more with events.

No comments:

Post a Comment