Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Brothers and Me and How We Deal With Each Other

In my family I live with my two twin brothers who are a year younger then me. In every family there are brothers and sisters who fight and argue. With my brothers we argue when we get tire of each other. All three of us have different taste in appearance on how e dress and how our personalities are which sometimes makes us have so much pride that makes argue on who is better in the house. That the only and main problem we always deal with. Sometime when we argue it affect us by not talking to each other and by being rude to each other. Even though all of this happens we know that we are still there for each other. No matter how harsh we could be with each other we never turn our back on each other we show respect because our parents have taught us the correct way. Sometimes we don’t show compassion for each other, but even thought we get mad and we feel like dislike us, deep inside we know we are family and that life continues and that our love for each other will show. We also get to talk things out when we are mad and we feel everything is bad with each other. However living with my brothers is fun, even thought when we fight and argue, because that is part of normal life. I am really thankful about having my two brothers in my life. I really thank GOD! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment