Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Special Person

A person who is very interesting would be my five year old cousin, Maria Elena. She is so unpredictable but yet funny. She is about 4 feet tall, average size, light brown/blonde haired, light brown eyes, and light skinned. She is always up to something which is why she is very interesting. She loves me because I am always with her and I like to hang out with her because she makes me laugh. If we are at her house, and she sees me sitting down, she comes to me, takes my hand, and leads me to her room, and begins taking out all her toys. She has a play kitchen in her room, so she pretends to cook for me and feeds me. We then begin to take pictures and we both laugh at our faces. Maria Elena is such a small trouble maker, because she is serious for a second and next thing you know she makes a little suspicious face and does something crazy and funny. Maria Elena can be very energetic at times, but she can also be calm at times.  Maria Elena is always full of surprises; she is one special little girl. Maria Elena looks like such an innocent good girl, but she is such a little cute devil inside. She likes to feed her bunnies and always makes sures they have clothes on. She has an imagination of comedy writer because all she does is make you laugh to always see you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment