Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Favorite Game

My favorite game is to play Barbie World online. Barbie World is my favorite game because the things that you can do on are so amazing. You can design clothes and be really fashionable dressing up Barbies and how you want your fashion line to come out. Playing this game online makes me feel more a designer because I can show my own styles in many ways. My favorite things to do on the Barbie World id to choose out clothes and get to pick out your own Barbie models. I also love shopping on Barbie world they have so many amazing things to buy that are so girly and unique for me! Having to play this game makes me feel relax and that the only thing that exist for me is just fashion. Playing this game shows me that I don’t just have to be into law enforcement but I can also do other things that are play a big role in my life. So to this game to my fashion class I have learned to love the Barbie World just because of the games it has. The best part of this website is that you don’t just get to dress up Barbies but you get to shop play several of games and just so much more.  I know I became fore fashionista because of this game and because what I have learn to create from my mind in from view in the world of fashion. This is a game I will never stop playing because of the interest I have for fashion design.

No comments:

Post a Comment