Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Memoir

As we people judge by appearance and by how they act with other or by what we hear. This is real unfair because we really don’t know who the person is until we meet them. I remember how I was misjudging by one of my close friends before meeting her and also my daily friends. My friend and I both had different point of views of each other. My friends misjudge me by thinking that was conceited and a girl who was a pretty girl who only shop for brands. She also misjudge me by hearing rumors from others that I was a liar and mean and was picky about my friends. That I wasn’t a good friend and I wasn’t worth having friends, but also at the same time that I was innocent and quiet. Now that my friends and me are friends and were close she told me that she feel bad that she believe the rumors because she knows those people only said it to gossip because they had no better life. She now tells me that I am very funny and caring. That I know how to be a true friend and not like others who only gossip and back stabs you when you least expected. I also know for fact that I love caring for others and I always lend my shoulder to anybody that needs it. I also like to help everyone with their problems. My friends come to me or I go to them when they are having problems because they find that I can help them and I give them good advice. I also know that I can be loud and girly but I’m just me and nothing can ever change that. So I know that not just my close friend change her mind about me, but also people change their minds about me once they start talking to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment