Monday, November 15, 2010

A Typical Day In My Life

A typical day in my life is very busy. For the purpose of this blog I have decided to describe a typical Monday in my life. At 4:00A.m my mom walks in to my room and wakes me up.  After she wakes me up I go and feed my dog and make sure he ready for hi s day. After that I go and choose my clothes for the day and then I go shower. At 6:00 AM I have to be out of the house and going to the school bus stop. Then I have school from 7:00 AM until 2:50 PM. On Mondays I go to classes such as AP U.S History, Physics and Creative Writing. Some of these classes require a lot of thinking and writing and can leave me mentally exhausted. During lunch I spend my day with my friends laughing and catching up on our day and what we plan for the rest of the day. After school I have either Explorers for the police from 5pm – 7pm or I either got to SCROC  3:45 PM until 6:45PM.Depending to which one I go I either have to take a school bus or get picked up by my parent, their regular time of picking me u from either places is 7:10pm. As soon as I get home I eat and start on my homework till I finish and then check on my dog. As soon as I finish all of this I go to bed and restart the following day with different activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment