Sunday, November 28, 2010

Its A Surpise Birthday

My best friend currently lives in New York. His name is Irvin, and I have known him since high school, ninth grade to be exact. I am currently a junior in high school and his in college, so that adds up to be about three long years. His birthday is coming up pretty soon and I would definitely love to surprise hir for his birthday. I would fly to New York and set him up so that he sees me and when he does, he will be in awe. I would call his wife, ask her how is everyone doing, and tell her about my intentions on surprising her so for his birthday since we have not spent a birthday together since three years ago. Most likely, his wife will definitely agree with my intentions because she knows how close we are and she will love to see her husband be happy. About a month before his birthday, I would order my flight ticket for the day before his birthday at night so that I could arrive at New York in the morning and so Irvin's wife could pick me up from the airport. When I begin to get everything ready, I would go shopping for a special gift for Irvin and make a copy of one of our pictures together so he could remember the old days and keep it forever. So my plan would be to arrive in the morning of his birthday to New York before he gets out of bed, and arrive at his house in the morning, so that his wife could wake him up and tell him hat there is something special for him waiting in the living room. Once he gets up anxiously and walks over to the living room he’ll be in awe, and that’s my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment